With the release of the white iPhone 4, many people would be scrambling to buy one for themselves. There aren't any new features from the black model, the only difference is the color but hey, I know fans would still want to have it.
You can buy white iPhone 4 online and get great deals by clicking here.
Here are the features of the new iPhone 4:
- Video Calling Through FaceTime - With the two built-in cameras in this gadget, users can now talk face-to-face with other users of iPhone 4, the new iPod touch, iPad 2, or Mac using FaceTime. You can switch from the camera on the front right above the display to the one on the back with just a tap.
- HD Video Recording - This one is my favorite. You can now capture moments in high definition with the iPhone 4. You can even shoot videos in low-light since it has a built-in LED light and an advanced illumination sensor. After shooting, you can edit it right on your gadget by using the iMovie app.
- Retina Display - The new white iPhone 4 introduces the highest-resolution phone screen. The pixel count is four times, compared with other previous models of this smartphone.
- Its size is 4.5 inches (115.2 mm) in height, 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) in width, 0.37 inch (9.3 mm) in depth and weighs 4.8 ounces or 137 grams
- It has a widescreen Multi-Touch display of 3.5 inches and has a 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi; it has a fingerprint-resistant coating
- It runs up to seven hours of talk time on 3G and up to 14 hours on 2G; on standby, it can reach up to 300 hours; when using the Internet, it lasts up to six hours on 3G and up to ten hours on Wi-Fi; on video playback, it can run up to ten hours and on audio playback, up to 40 hours.
- The iPhone 4 has a 5-megapixel still camera at the back and VGA-quality photos and videos at up to 30 frames per second with the camera at the front; it can record HD (720p) videos up to 30 frames per second with audio using the back camera; it has an LED flash and photo and video geotagging.