I've been hearing a lot of ipad reviews on various gadget blogs and thought of maybe buying one. There are a lot of tablet computers now since the i pad has been released in the market and I want to be sure that I’ll have the one that will suit my needs.
- For its size and weight: it has a height of 9.56 inches or 242.8 mm; its width is 7.47 inches or 189.7 mm; the depth is 0.5 inch or 13.4 mm. The weight of its Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G models are 1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) and 1.6 pounds (0.73 kg) respectively.
- When it comes to the display, it has a 9.7-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch display and a 1024x768 pixel resolution at 132 ppi (pixels per inch).
- For the capacity, you may choose from 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB flash drive.
- The processor of the ipad is 1GH Apple A4 low-power, high-performance-custom-designed system-on-a-chip.
- Its battery is a 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that lasts up to 10 hours when you’re listening to music, watching videos, or surfing the web.
- This gizmo has a dock connector port, a 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack, a built-in speaker, a microphone, and a micro-SIM card tray (for the Wi-Fi + 3G model only)
I’m not really a techie kind of person and I tend to buy only what I need; I’m not really much into online shopping or buying gadgets, electronics, or other gizmos, but I kind of feel like owning one, with the hype and all. So, what do you say?